1. A certified copy of Birth Certificate
2. KCPE result slip certified by your former head teacher
3. Two passport size photographs (not from ‘photo me studios’ with your name carefully
printed at the back and signed by your former head teacher).
4. School Leaving Certificate signed and stamped by the head of the former primary
5. Medical certificate duly filled by a qualified doctor.
6. A geometrical set, a 30cm transparent ruler, a 4figure Mathematics table 6th edition, a
spring file, blue biro pens and pencils.
7. Oxford Advanced learner’s Dictionary, Kamusi ya Kiswahili Sanifu (TUKI), A Rebirth
(OUP), Heri subira (OUP) (Class reader)
8. Fees (per 2023 Fees Structure)
9.Two(2)Colored Passport Photographs for Both Parents/Guardians/Sponsor
10.ID copies of Parents/Guardians
1. A towel
2. Under wears (at least 5)
3. Tooth paste and tooth brush
4. 2 pairs of black laced up leather shoes
5. A pair of white rubber shoes
6. Washing and bathing soap enough to last one term
7. A tin trunk with name printed on it and good padlocks
8. Toilet paper (at least 10 for the term)
9. A spoon
10. Two good padlocks for the desk and locker
11. A pair of slippers
12. A metal bucket/pail (big size)
13. End of term bus fare
14. Pocket money (Maximum Kshs.1,000/- per term) will be paid in cash to the Acc. Office.
15. School bag (reasonable size for day-to-day use)
1(a) All students are requested to bring the following;
(i) Pillow (Standard size & density)
(iii) Standard Mug
(iii) Steel Dinner plate ( No plastic please)
RULES AND REGULATIONS
NB:A HIGH DENSITY Mattress 4″ WILL BE AVAILABLE IN SCHOOL ON REPORTING DAY.